CP Lehal & Company – Chartered Professional Accountant in Surrey BC
CP Lehal & Company, CPA is a Professional Accounting Services firm dedicated to providing quality service to its clients. Our firm provides its clients with all types of accounting services, such as auditing, taxation, business consulting, payroll, T4, bookkeeping, GST and WCB services. We provide professional accounting services to individuals, self-employed, and corporate clients. We also offer advice on taxes and minimizing your tax liability. Located in Surrey, British Columbia, CP Lehal & Company, CPA has been providing reliable service to its clients in all major businesses. Whether you are just starting your business, expanding or looking to sell, CP Lehal & Company, CPA can deliver valuable advice on making the right move. Furthermore, being a Chartered Professional Surrey Accounting firm, we are able to deliver service in a professional and knowledgeable manner. To contact a Surrey accountant at CP Lehal & Company, CPA, and receive more information, you can call us at 604-501-1600, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Chartered Professional Accounting services in Surrey BC.
Behind every successful business is a team dedicated to ensuring it receives the best possible financial advice and accounting services. CP Lehal and Company, CPA, CGA is that team for companies that want timely, expert financial advice to ensure their business thrives in a highly competitive marketplace.
At CP Lehal and Company, CPA, our Surrey accountants at CGA we provide solid financial services based on years of experience in private industry and public practice. We value customer service above all else, and that begins with listening to our clients so that their corporate and personal needs and goals are reflected in the advice we provide.
Our Surrey BC Accountants offer services that include the complete spectrum of corporate and personal needs, including:
- Tax preparation – (Corporate and individual)-We use our experience and knowledge to minimize the tax liability for individuals and corporations.
- Review engagement reports – When a bank requires financial statements to be reviewed by a professional accountant, we provide review engagement reports. The statements prepared by us have helped secure our clients millions of dollars from financial institutions.
- Business consultation – We provide experienced advice for businesses at all levels of development by offering such services as business plans or forecasts and projections for the banks. We help clients in their decision-making process when they are considering buying a business by providing business valuation services.
- Accounting – We perform year-ends for corporations and provide appropriate notice to readers with the financial statements.
- Bookkeeping – Including payroll, GST, PST, WCB and more.
- Audits – All CRA audits (GST, payroll, corporate and personal), WorkSafe audits, PST audits and general audits.
Our business philosophy is straightforward in that we strive to offer the highest ethical and professional standards when assisting clients to grow their company. We do that by working very hard to help with all aspects of day-to-day business operations so that clients can get on with doing the things they’re best at, thereby achieving corporate and personal success.
CP Lehal and Company, CPA, CGA is based all over British Columbia in a wide range of industries, including, but not limited to, the retail, construction, transportation, manufacturing and service sectors. We’re proud to be able to help such a wide variety of companies, and we strongly believe that great things are achieved by great teams, which is why CP Lehal and Company, CPA, CGA works hard to be the team that helps its clients achieve the successes they desire.
So, whether you are just starting your business, are looking to expand, or are thinking about selling, CP Lehal and Company, CPA, our Surrey accountants at CGA will deliver the valuable advice you need to make the right move. Call us today to get our team working for your team.